The information on this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice, whether legal or otherwise, and does not purport to be comprehensive. DigitalUSD LLC("DUSD"). and its affiliates do not accept responsibility for loss that may arise from accessing or relying upon the information contained in this site.
1. The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this Website;
2. The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand;
3. Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets; digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout the day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices;
4. The Company may suspend or terminate your account or use of the Service, or the processing of any digital asset transaction, at any time if it determines in its sole discretion that you have violated this Agreement or that its provision or your use of the Service in your jurisdiction is unlawful. USE OF THE SERVICE BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS PROHIBITED.
Digital assets trading is highly risky and therefore not suitable for the vast majority of people. You acknowledge and understand that investment in digital assets may result in partial or total loss of your investment and therefore you are advised to decide the amount of your investment on the basis of your loss-bearing capacity. You acknowledge and understand that digital assets may generate derivative risks. Therefore, if you have any doubt, you are advised to seek assistance from a financial adviser first. Furthermore, aside from the above-mentioned risks, there may also be unpredictable risks. Therefore, you are advised to carefully consider and use clear judgment to assess your financial position and the above mentioned risks before making any decisions on buying and selling digital assets; any and all losses arising therefrom will be borne by you and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
You are hereby informed that:
1. You understand that this Website is only intended to serve as a venue for you to obtain digital asset information. This Website does not participate in any of your transactions, and therefore you shall, at your sole discretion, carefully assess the authenticity, legality and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information, and solely bear the responsibilities and losses that may arise therefrom.
2. All opinions, information, discussions, analyses, prices, advice and other information on this Website are general market reviews and do not constitute any investment advice. We do not bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the above mentioned information, including but not limited to, any loss of profits.
3. The content of this Website may be changed from time to time and at any time without notice, and we have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website; however, we do not guarantee the degree of such accuracy, or bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from the information on this Website or from any delay or failure caused by failure to link up with the internet, transmit or receive any notice and information.
4. Using internet-based trading systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
5. No service on this Website may be paid for by credit card;
6. It is prohibited to use this Website to engage in any illegal transaction activities or illegitimate activities, such as money laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery. In the event that any suspected illegal transaction activities or illegitimate activities is uncovered, this Website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing the offender’s account, notifying relevant authorities, etc., and we will not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons accountable;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website located at www.DUSD.com (“Website”) is provided to you by DUSD, subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you, your agents and affiliates, (“Client”) agree to abide by the following Terms:
1. The website may provide hyperlinks to websites maintained by non-affiliated third parties. DUSD does not operate or control these websites and is not responsible for nor guarantees the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of the content therein. Moreover, providing such hyperlinks does not imply approval or sponsorship by DUSD. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving DUSD’s website.
2. The information and materials posted on the Website may contain errors, omissions or may be out of date. DUSD reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice. DUSD shall also have the right to revise or impose new Terms and Conditions with respect to use of this Website. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the notice. Your access or use of the Website after notice of any such modification shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modifications.
3. All materials and data developed or published by DUSD in connection with the operation of the website, and all proprietary rights inherent therein, shall be the exclusive property of DUSD and may not be used or disclosed by Client to others without the express written consent of DUSD.
4. Access to, and services offered by DUSD through this Website are limited to use by Clients. Each client, in its reasonable discretion, may authorize one or more of its employees and/or agents to access and use the Website. Each user must be identified to DUSD by the Client and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Each Client hereby represents and warrants that such user is a duly authorized representative of the Client. Client will inform DUSD immediately upon i) removal of authorization of such user to access the Website and ii) the use of the website by Client’s authorized users for any unlawful or improper purpose, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. DUSD has the right to refuse to permit a Client or its users and/or agent to use the Website and/or limit a Client’s or its user’s and/or agent’s use of the Website in the event that DUSD believes the Client or its users and/or agents is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. DUSD’s objective is to make the Website accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, DUSD may make the Website unavailable from time to time for any reason, whatsoever, including without limitation, maintenance. Client understands and acknowledges that due to circumstances both within and outside of DUSD’s control, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time without notice. Client agrees that DUSD shall not be liable for any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination.
6. NEITHER DUSD NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS, ATTORNEYS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE.
7. It is prohibited to use this Website for the purpose of malicious manipulation of the market, improper transactions or any other illicit trading activities. We do not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons accountable.